Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pulling Up and Walking!!

Monkey is officially BIG!  He's pulling up on everything he can and walking around the coffee table!  Oh my!

Fun story:  I put him in his crib for a nap the other day and I heard all this racket on the baby monitor. We keep the monitor on the toy shelf next to the bed. I went in to see what was up and found him standing in his crib, leaning way over the side of it. He was holding the cord to the monitor in his hand (the monitor part inside the crib already) and he was throwing toys off the shelf onto the floor.  He was sooo happy with himself and secretly, I was a little happy for him too.  I mean, that's impressive!  However, today the crib was lowered yet another notch, which happens to be as low as it goes.  If he climbs out now, then there's just nothing I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment